If you are pregnant you might be feeling:
- Tired and fatigued with the last thing on your mind being to do some exercise.
- Scared that you might hurt yourself or your developing baby.
- Unsure how to modify your exercise routine to safely get a work out done so you’re avoiding it.
- Nervous about who’s information is correct and safe.
- You might already have some back or pelvic pain which are aggravated by even walking.
- You might have been told to rest but really you are safe to do modified exercise.
Well you’re in luck! We are qualified to help you.
This is a snap shot summary of what our sessions can look like for our members. This session is a whole body workout and is for all trimesters as we give two different modifications to suit a large variety of conditions. It is very important that you have been given clearance to exercise by your treating doctor.